Single gay

Saturday, October 07, 2006

The coach

So maybe I have a dirty mind, but this situation came up, which inspired me to write another fantasy. It was just too good to be made up, but the story lacked sex. So I took the liberty of adding myself and a steamy sex scene! LOL So here is how the story SHOULD have gone.

So I am a football coach at a small college in Illinois. One day while walking back to my office, which adjoins the guys locker room, I notice one of the students walking ahead of me. It is a time of day that there is no one around typically. Something about the way he walked into the locker room, really got me wondering what he was going in there for. I waited about fifteen minutes, and then walked in. As soon as I opened the door, I could hear someone scurrying out of the locker area, and into a stall. I walked through the lockers untill I found one that was open and had a complete set of clothes sitting next to it. I raised my voice and said..."Anybody in here?", knowing full well there was. No reply. Well, we don't need these things to be stolen. (Wink) So I picked up the clothes and took them back to my office. So, I sit at my desk, and begin to check my emails. After about twenty minutes, there is a quiet knock at my door. "Come on in", I say with a little bit of amusement and anticipation. The door opens, and in walks the hotty that I had been expecting. He was about five feet eleven inches tall and had long flowing hair. He ordinarily had a smile that would stop traffic, but he definitely looked like he wanted to crawl under a rock at this moment. He stood there without a stitch of clothing on, holding a laptop computer over his midsection, and staring at the floor. I asked "Mark, what are you doing in here at this time?" He kept looking at the floor and began to stumble with his words as he replied. I cut in quickly, and said, "were you jerking off?" He looked up at me for a second, and quickly looked down. He started "well I......I was just...I.." I cut in again and said "Mark, all guys do it........you shoud have just answered me when I asked if anyone was in here..." Mark looked up again, and saw that I did not have my usual menacing look on my face. He looked a little relieved. I continued, "You know even I do that sometimes when I have the place to myself..." He looked up at me with an astonished look on his face....in disbelief. I then say, "well Mark, if you were in my shoes right now, how would you punish yourself?" I chuckled as I said that, and then continued, "There has to be some way that I could be convinced to keep this little incident to myself" as I laughed even more. Mark smiled at my humor, and asked "what would you like?" as the traffic stopping smile came back to his face. "Well, for starters, I would like to see that computer." I said. He walked over toward me and handed me the computer. His dick was at full attention, as he said,"now what?" I rolled my chair out, and spun it to face him. I then said, "you don't HAVE to do anything, but if your looking for suggestions, why don't you get down on your knees and suck my cock." To my delight, Mark kneeled down between my legs. I slid myself to the edge of my seat, and unzipped my fly. I took my already hard dick out, and grabbed his hair and pulled him to my cock. As soon as his lips and tounge reached my dick, I shuddered with the electric waves that came over me. I began pushing and pulling his head up and down while uncontrolably grinding my hips at the same time. There was something about the shear excitement of this whole situation, that was driving me wild. "Oh yeah thats it.....just like that!" I said. Mark then took my balls in his hand and began to squeeze lightly. My heart was about to jump out of my chest. I was definitely past the point of no return. I take his head and begin to thrust forcefully into his throat. The tension was building........Oh.......Ohhhh.......Ohhhhhhh......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!...........
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!.........AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!.............
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!.....Ohhh....Ahhh.....

After a moment or two I begin to come back to reality. I look at the clock...and suddenly remember that I was supposed to be in a staff meeting right now...Oh shit! I zip up and quickly try to straighten myself. I open my desk drawer, and pull out a key. I pull Mark up off his knees, put my arms around him and give him a huge bear hug. I pause to kiss him slowly. I turn and hurriedly walk to the door. I turn when I get to the door, smile and say, "tomorrow I won't leave you hangin, I promise"..."Lock up when you go will ya?" and I tossed him the spare office key, and raced out the door...



My favorite Blogs:

  • Meet gay

  • Gay datings

  • Single gay

  • Meet single gay

  • Single gay personals

  • Meet gay friend

  • Gay datings

  • Meet single gay

  • Single gay personals

  • gay lover

  • single gays

  • meet single gay



  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home