Single gay

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Open Minded Man

We all like to enjoy the pleasure of everyone's company even myself weather it be going out an enjoying ourselves.

I have some good friends and some friends that I like to keep behind closed doors until they and I can be open with everyone.

We all like to experiment with others in finding out what we all like to try and not try, maybe thats why we are here.

We all have tried in some way or another the same sex and some have found like myself thats its ok, but its better to enjoy it with a female as well so that the experience is alot more full filling.

So I can say that I am bi and do enjoy the company of guys at times but would rather have fun with a girl that is open minded as well.

To find a girl that is open minded, who likes to try different things is alot more fun. So any thoughts on what I said let me know ok or contact me if you want to enjoy an Open Mind that is free.

I have found out that there are a lot of things to be learned out there and am always willing to be taught or to help teach others as we enjoy the passion, sensuality and excitement that can be found when people get comfortable with one another. I always meet and talk before meeting to ensure chemistry..... not looking for drama or to change my living arrangements, looking for someone to share passion, pleasure and hot, sometimes sweaty sex!

Big Hug to you all



My favorite Blogs:

  • Meet gay

  • Gay datings

  • Single gay

  • Meet single gay

  • Single gay personals

  • Meet gay friend

  • Gay datings

  • Meet single gay

  • Single gay personals

  • gay lover

  • single gays

  • meet single gay



  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home