Single gay

Monday, October 09, 2006

Where's my pants ?

Yep - that's my ass you see to your left. I never wear pants in any of the pictures you see of me. The following explains why:

After a wonderful night with you, I was trying to locate my pants, but I couldn’t find them. Knowing that we had fucked many times and had experienced great sex in many different rooms, I let you sleep while I began my search.

My pants weren’t in the bedroom, where you had ridden me cowboy-style, riding on my long-horn like you were riding a galloping stallion. They weren’t in the master bathroom, either, where you had leaned over the sink while I had my cock slowlyly going in and out of your tight ass. My pants were not in the guest bedroom where I had put a pillow under you and fucked you ‘missionary-style’ and given your ass a nice pounding. Not in the back-bedroom where we had enjoyed the tasty 69 position and I savored the sweet creaminess of your cock. Not in the hall bathroom where I positioned myself on the toilet seat and sucked your nipples while you sat on me and I fucked you as I stroked your massive man-meat. Not in the living room where I was on the sofa and you did me doggie-style and I enjoyed your beautiful cock in my ass, while I stroked my hard-as-a-rock-dick. Not in the dining room where you lay on the table and I sucked your long cock, enjoying the thick, warm milkiness of your love juices. Not in the kitchen where you sat on the counter and I stood and fucked you as we French-kissed. Not in the sunroom, where the night’s moonbeams shone on our naked bodies as we sat facing each other, taking turns putting our dicks in each other's ass, kissing, and I thumbed your nipples. Not in the downstairs family room, where you sucked my cock and you swallowed every drop of my hot white cum on the cushiony couch. Not in the downstairs bedroom where you leaned over on the bed and I stood and pounded your ass with my stiff cock. Not in the game room, where I lay on my back on the pool table with my head draped over the edge of the table and your cock was in my mouth and I fingered your balls as you reached forward and masturbated me with one hand, working my balls, and your other hand pumped my hard, towering cock to explosion. Room after room after room in the big house – still no luck in finding my pants, although I knew that we had experienced at least one sexual encounter in every room I searched. Finally, I went into the garage, where, after opening the car door, I found my pants in the back seat. As I was enjoying the remembrance of the events that had taken place in the car the evening before, you walked up to me, looked straight into my eyes... and you reached down and held my dick.

“Want to fuck again?” you asked, with that horny, sly grin on your face. Now, I remembered what had happened in the car, and it looked like déjà vu was going to happen again.

I sat in the driver’s seat as you entered the passenger’s side, then you leaned over and we kissed, kissing for several minutes as we enjoyed this simple show of affection. French-kissing, we began to explore each other’s naked bodies. I squeezed your prefect ass, and your breathing increased. My fingers stroked your dick as your hands moved on my body, and your right hand settled on my hard cock, where you squeezed it and, although you had held it many times before, you still gasped at its length and thickness.

You leaned down and took my cock into your mouth, stroking the lower shaft with your hand, pumping me as your mouth went up and down, and your tongue flicked the head.

Rock-hard, you raised up and kissed my lips, then your whispered in my ear “I want you to fuck me with that big cock of yours”.

We moved to the back-seat, where my pants told me this was where they had been removed the night before, to give your ass a good pounding.

There was to be a repeat performance.

I lay on my back in the back seat, and you lowered, as we were now in the 69 position, so I could taste your sweet cock while you continued the nice sucking of my thankful dick. Your cock felt great in my mouth.

Then you changed positions, so that your ass was hovering over my straight-up cock as you faced away from me, and you reached down and guided my dick into the entry of your waiting fuck-hole. You moaned loudly as I entered you. My cock moved in and out of you, filling your ass as I plunged deep into you, and I experienced another intense orgasm that I felt all the way down to my curling toes.

As I experienced my ultimate orgasm, your cock, which you were jerking on as you rode me, throbbed and released stream after stream of hot white cum that covered us.

You collapsed onto me, holding me tightly, as the after-shock of your volcanic orgasm continued to tremble your body and you were unable to speak other than releasing a moan of total satisfaction.

Your body exhausted, I led you out of the car (of course, I left my pants behind, as my focus was on you), and I led you upstairs to the bedroom, where I you laid down and I pulled the covers over you, giving you a chance to rest while I went to the kitchen to prepare a nice breakfast for you …



My favorite Blogs:

  • Meet gay

  • Gay datings

  • Single gay

  • Meet single gay

  • Single gay personals

  • Meet gay friend

  • Gay datings

  • Meet single gay

  • Single gay personals

  • gay lover

  • single gays

  • meet single gay



  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home