Single gay

Friday, October 13, 2006

BI CURIOUS _ BRAND NEW

I am not sure how to start this off but here goes. I'm a 50+ married. Had one minor epereince when I was a teen. Nothing since but the PMS.
A few years ago had a fight left and met a nice guy. An I was asked if I wanted to "DICK" around. Well in my youth that ment goof off. But I could see the tightness in this guys shorts, so I new what he ment. An I have always harbored those thoughts. So, we did, and it was the most fabulous time I have had. But I haven't had another since, that was about four years ago. I did return home but to more PMS! I'm in need. But can't seem to make any contact when I can be out unnoticed from home. So While I was drooling over shots on this computer of others, I came across this blog to get started and thought why not.

So, I am searching to see how many other guys in the golden triangle area, I consider scooba to starkville to amory the area of the trinangle, who might be in the same predicament as I. Married and she doesn't Know, but want to have a meet to taste the meat on occastion to recharge the batteries of lust and pleasure.

I was disgusted with the thought of a "rear" encounter. But I have read of some first time expereinces and think that with the right partner that could be enjoyable too, if done slow and with plenty lub. I get a tingle thinking on that!

So this is the BRAND NEW BI CURIOUS blog and we will see what kind of interests it sparks.

I suppose if a guy has never at least tasted anyoje else but is curious might want to weigh in also.

Well I hope to hear from some of you. I can't be the only one looking and lusting with zero luck. there has to be others out there maybe a bit timmit as I am.

Taste ya all later,



My favorite Blogs:

  • Meet gay

  • Gay datings

  • Single gay

  • Meet single gay

  • Single gay personals

  • Meet gay friend

  • Gay datings

  • Meet single gay

  • Single gay personals

  • gay lover

  • single gays

  • meet single gay



  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home