Single gay

Monday, October 16, 2006

A Child shall lead the way

It's 2 a.m. here in New York, everyone is asleep, except me.

I have been reading some of the new blogs, I read one by a young man who shows the hope for tomorrow, and then I read one by another young man that is so filled with hate and bitterness, I wonder, why these two ar so different.

I can not, nor do I except any excuse for tongue in cheek humor, when it comes to writing hate, there is no excuse for it.

Which brings me to this blog.

I have someone in my life, he has two small children, one girl aged 5 and a son who will be 8 years old in a few weeks.

The children live in New York City in the area where the plane crashed into the high rise on East 72nd street. Seeing the fire and all the smoke and how the street looked, they were to scared to stay in the city, part of their fear came from watching the 9/11 event being replayed so many times on TV. They wanted to be with their father, so we have them with us in Troy for awhile.

My "Friend"'s divorce will be final in January, then we will all move back to New York City and start our lives as a family.

For the past few days, I got the chance to play "Mother Hen" again, it's been a long time since I was able to do that, and let me tell you, it's a good feeling to see a young one who is both bright and kind hearted.

Our Sunday started with taking the kids to church, and then we went to a local hospital to visit the children's ward.

Jason and I watched little Jason interact with the kids there, he showed such compassion and was so natural in the way he acted with them, he treated them like he would treat a friend at home.

I don't want to go to much into detail here or this blog will never end, so just let me say that this young man is one of the brightest, kindest, and most grounded 8 year old that I have ever seen.

We all know that one day our Mark is going to be President, well Mark, I have the perfect running mate for you. Jason is only 10 years younger than you are, but when you are ready, he will be to.

I once asked, why me, why was I spared when I should have died at lest twice, maybe this is my answer. Maybe my unfinished task in life is to see young Jason get his start.

Again, I thank any of you who got this far, and as I always say,

Take care and be kind to each other.



My favorite Blogs:

  • Meet gay

  • Gay datings

  • Single gay

  • Meet single gay

  • Single gay personals

  • Meet gay friend

  • Gay datings

  • Meet single gay

  • Single gay personals

  • gay lover

  • single gays

  • meet single gay



  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home