Single gay

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I am Losing My....

Yes it has gotten so bad I can't even think of this complete song lyric. However I know Jobro (Jimmy) will along with who sang it.

Thats right I have lost my zeal and zest for blogging. I wonder if it is writer's block or something else. I feel I am sinking into darkness here in this cyber world. I am running dark. Nothing seems worth writing about.

I feel the world is holding its breath. I am also waiting for something to happen. What I don't know.

No this doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Ms Cookie died on Friday the thirteenth. After all I chose the time and I knew it was coming after I heard the words "liver disease". I also made her a promise and kept it.

This started before all that happened.

Should I have counted to ten before I wrote this, maybe, maybe not. I am not sure. However I feel everyone who reads me may wonder about my absence. You should also know that there is plenty to keep me busy on my side of the screen. But nothing of importance to share with all of you.

Well there is something for you all to chew over. I will wait for lighting and inspiration to strike. Until next time that's that for now.




My favorite Blogs:

  • Meet gay

  • Gay datings

  • Single gay

  • Meet single gay

  • Single gay personals

  • Meet gay friend

  • Gay datings

  • Meet single gay

  • Single gay personals

  • gay lover

  • single gays

  • meet single gay


  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home