Single gay

Monday, October 30, 2006

Long Time Has Passed


Its hard to believe that it was in August that I last updated this blog. Well, to be honest, not much has happened since then. My last meeting, sadly enough, has been my last meeting. I have tried to talk to him but everytime I see him online, he is too busy to talk. Not sure if he is being honest or not. Really I wish he would just be straight up with me, and let me know for sure whether he enjoyed it or not!

Anyway, my personal life is still what it is, almost non existant. And to be honest, I have not really been all that horny either. Which when I think of it, is actually quite frightening. Perhaps I am reaching a point in my life, which I thought would get here someday, where my world does not revolve around sex? Who knows.

Well, feel free to drop me a line, I would love to here from you, especially if you are going to let me know that this is normal, and that hopefully I am not losing my drive, but rather just slowing down a bit.


My favorite Blogs:

Meet gay
Gay datings
Single gay
Meet single gay
Single gay personals
Meet gay friend
Gay datings
Meet single gay
Single gay personals
gay lover
single gays
meet single gay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home