Single gay

Friday, November 03, 2006

Spots. Bleak spots. Im sick of them


The spots that I am referring to...the plethora of political ads presently being run on TV. I am sick of them. To think of the millions and millions of dollars being spent. They are all the same. Generally, they don’t tell us what the candidate or party who paid for them thinks or intends to do. No, they feel the time and money is better spent tearing down the opposition.

Flip the channel and what do we get? Another :60 spot informing us that the information we just saw on the other channel is nothing but a lie and misinformation. They are endless and mindless if you think about it. All they do is confuse and make one wonder who in the hell is telling the truth. And after we think about that we realize that none of them are. I am so so sick of them. What a waste of time and money. No substance. Little truth or muddled truths at best.

Is it really campaigning or is it just a warm-up in deceptive political speak to prepare the winner for the job they are about to begin? Scarey!

And on to Mentoring:

I attended my mentor orientation meeting this afternoon. The 2 people who conducted it were both very interesting and have been mentors for over 22 years combined. After the meeting we all spent some time with some of the kids so they could watch us interact with the kids to see how we did and who we interacted best with. Im excited about it. At first the kids are a hesitant and reserved but once they start to relax it is easy to see that they have a need and it doesn’t take much to make a difference for them. Caleb called me after I got home and I told him I owed him one for turning me on to it. I think ti is going to be fulfilling. Giving something back is a good thing.

And back to Halloween:

Some people put on masks and costumes and then allow themselves to step outside their normal comfort zone and persona. Others don’t need a costume. All it takes is a few beers. Mark belongs to the latter group lol. And as much as I would like to tell you about it, I don’t have time now. If I wouldn’t have stayed at Calebs as long as I did tonight, I could, BUT I stayed there way longer than I had planned. Maybe I will get time tomorrow after class or before we go out to the club.

And O I checked out the condo that Justin’s gramps is thinking of buying. Justin took me over to see the model. It looked pretty cool. A typical place I guess with a dining area, living room, fireplace, 2 ½ bathrooms, and 2 bedrooms and a small like family room. I have to say it looked a lot more comfortable than my dorm room lol. Have to wait and see what happens with it all. Not sure I could live with Justin without wanting to make a move on him and I wouldn’t want anything like that to happen if turned to be a negative thing between us.


My favorite Blogs:

Meet gay
Gay datings
Single gay
Meet single gay
Single gay personals
Meet gay friend
Gay datings
Meet single gay
Single gay personals
gay lover
single gays
meet single gay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home